Thursday, February 14, 2013

Burning Passion

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!  I absolutely LOVE Valentine's day.  OK, confession... I pretty much love every Holiday but Valentine's is special.  Love is supreme and often difficult to define, describe, or explain.  Nevertheless, love is certainly worthy of celebration.  So, today, celebrate!  What better way to celebrate Love than with the most beautiful love poem I could find straight from the greatest book ever written.   Before you read this, think of the person that ignites a burning passion within you.
"Hang my locket around your neck,
wear my ring on your finger.
Love is invicible facing danger and death.
Passion laughs at the terros of hell.
The fire of love stops at nothing---
it sweeps everything before it.
Flood waters can't drown love,
torrents of rain can't put it out.
Love can't be bought, love can't be sold---
it's not to be found in the marketplace."
Song of Solomn 8:6-8
The Message Translation
 
The man that ignites a burning passion within me is this guy! I love you Joshua Currie.
Photography By: Team Howard Photography
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Aww! ♥ I wish I had a guy (and some passion!) but I'm still a Valentine's Day fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo of you Tiffany, with your love. Thanks for reminding of us our passion for our husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, and so, so sweet! = )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete